Basketball Manitoba

http://www.basketballmanitoba.ca

Basketball Manitoba is pleased to announce in conjunction with 'Giving Tuesday', a new special fundraising initiative, the Three-Point Club, which has been designed to raise funds to support members of Manitoba's provincial teams. Our male and female provincial teams represent the best of Manitoba's young basketball talent that prepares athletes for athletic and personal excellence. They are coached by some of Manitoba's best coaches. The program is funded mainly by Basketball Manitoba, approximately 75% of the costs, while the remaining 25%, is left to each individual family. For some this is not a challenge, but we are seeing that with an increasing number of players coming from low-income families, this is a serious problem for them to manage creating a barrier to limit their potential. 100% of all funds raised will be directed exclusively to the Manitoba Provincial Team program and identifies athletes in need of support. The costs involved in the program include competition and training costs, travel and accommodation, equipment and insurance costs. The project will increase accessibility to the provincial team program to all Manitobans.

Faites un don