Fontbonne Ministries, Sisters of St. Joseph, Toronto, offers diverse programs that are welcoming and inclusive. The charity was founded in 2000 by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Toronto, a community of women who, through their compassionate presence, respond to various current social needs. Named after Sister Delphine Fontbonne, who came to Toronto with three other Sisters of St. Joseph in 1851, the ministries continue the Sisters’ tradition of nurturing community and assisting their neighbours. Our vision is to be a sustainable expression of the mission of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Toronto. Our ministries include:
• Mustard Seed— providing life skills programs and fostering community for adults.
• In Good Company — visiting those isolated in their homes.
• Studio on the Hill — exploring creativity through clay, for children and adults.
• Village Mosaic— providing a community setting for socialization for seniors.
• Faith Connections — generating spiritual growth and community for and with young adults.
• Fontbonne Place — creating a home for older, single women.Donate now