Genetic Aortic Disorders Association (GADA) Canada formerly The Canadian Marfan Association
This Giving Tuesday, let us celebrate the spirit of kindness and generosity. Donate to GADA and help make a positive impact on the lives of those affected by a genetic aortic disorder.
GADA's staff and volunteers work hard to promote a better understanding of the rapidly growing list of genetic aortic disorder conditions within our communities. Through our dedicated efforts, we envision healthier futures for individuals affected by the challenging complications of these disorders
Every dollar donated will help us;
1) Facilitate the development of Aortic Clinics across Canada
2) Expedite Research through;
- GADA's annual Research Grant Program
- The International Patient Registry developed by the Montalcino Aortic Consortium (MAC) – a group of international clinicians and scientists collaborating in cardiovascular research to improve diagnostic criteria and treatment protocols for every genetic aortic disorder.
3) Provide Medical Education to patients, family members and health care professionals about genetic aortic disorders through national medical conferences and GADA's website
4) Increase Awareness of genetic aortic disorders and provide a network of support for patients and their families