Science North

Science is the most powerful tool we have to address the challenges of our world. Science literacy is not only relevant and important to understanding and participating in our changing world; it is fundamental to building an innovative society.

Did you know that Science North generates only 40% of its operating revenue from admissions and government sources? As a not-for-profit, charitable organization, the remaining 60% must be self-generated.

Science is inclusive; it crosses subjects, genders, communities, and age groups. It develops literacy, numeracy and technical skills, and it shapes our future. In short Science is powerful, and important!
As we think about the future that lies ahead of us, and the global issues we face, it becomes even clearer that science is fundamental. On #GivingTuesday we ask you to consider supporting Science North in its mission to provide engaging, educational and exciting exhibits, initiatives and programs on an annual basis.

Faites un don